This legal notice regulates the use of the site www.dmimmobrokers.com (hereinafter, The Web), which is owned by DM Legal & Immobrokers SL (hereinafter, The Owner).
The navigation through the website of the Owner, attributes the condition of user thereof and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may be modified.
The user undertakes to make correct use of the Website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice. The user will be liable to The Owner or to third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of breach of this obligation.
The Owner, in compliance with Law 34 of July 11, 2002, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, informs him of his identification, location and communication data:Company name: DM Legal & Immobrokers SLCIF: B-42527630Registered office: Avenida Benidorm 18, app 10-40, 03540 Alicante (Alicante).Tel: 622.214.171.124Email: firstname.lastname@example.org All notifications and communications between users and The Owner will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through postal mail or any other means detailed above.
2. Access and Use
The website and its services are free and open access, however, the Owner conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form. The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to The Owner and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made. The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of the Owner and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate content contrary to law or public order.
- Perform actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of the Owner or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which the Owner provides their services.
- Attempt to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of the Owner or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information. Violate intellectual property rights or industrial, as well as violating the confidentiality of the information of the Owner or third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of another user, public administrations or a third party.
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available or otherwise publicly communicating, transforming or modifying the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without your prior request or consent. All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to The Owner, without which any of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web.
In short, users who access this website can view the contents and, where appropriate, authorize private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor installed to servers connected to networks, nor subject to no type of exploitation. Also, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of The Owner, without it being understood that the use or access to it attributes to the user any right over them. The distribution, modification, assignment or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited. The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between the Owner and the owner of the Web in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by The Owner of its contents or services. Those persons who intend to establish a hyperlink must previously request authorization in writing from The Owner. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home-page or home page of our website, also must refrain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about the Owner or include illegal content, contrary to good customs and to public order. The Owner is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions performed based on them.
3. Exclusion of Guarantees and Liability
The content of this website is of a general nature and has a merely informative purpose, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, or its completeness, correctness, validity or currency, or its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose. The Owner excludes, to the extent permitted by the legal system, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
The impossibility of access to the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to those that have been accessed through the website or the services offered.
The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data. Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a consequence of the incorrect use of the website.
In particular, and as an example, the Owner is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and the image itself, as well as regulations in unfair competition and illicit advertising.
Likewise, the Owner declines any responsibility regarding the information that is outside this web and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand the content offered by this website. The Owner does not guarantee or be responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor suggests, invites or recommends the visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result. THE OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.